- Kathryn’s skills combine a clear understanding of financial analysis with extensive training in and deep understanding of human behavior. She can connect the dots between behavioral changes for Executives and their Teams and the impact of those changes on the bottom line.
- Kathryn trains coaches in the use of the Team Diagnostic™ Assessment tool and associated coaching methodologies as a Senior Faculty Member for Team Coaching International. She leads coach training in person and on-line, and is one of 150 Authorized Facilitators for the Team Diagnostic™ Assessment world-wide.
- Public service is of utmost importance to Kathryn. She volunteered at San Quentin State Prison for three years, teaching inmates professional coaching skills. To learn more about Kathryn’s experience at San Quentin, click here
- Kathryn founded Team Resource Coaching in 2001. She received her coaching certification from the Coaches Training Institute, where she studied both individual coaching models and relationship coaching models. She also completed a year-long leadership program through CTI.
- She accrued 16 years experience as an employee in large corporations in the real estate and hospitality industries. Kathryn was a key member of the team that took a company public and managed a team of employees located on both coasts. She was part of a project team that transformed the way the company reported information to the SEC, creating data management standards and managing a nation-wide team of contractors to meet those criteria.
- Kathryn graduated from Tufts University Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Social Psychology. She is a member of the Psi Chi Psychological Honor Society.
"Kathryn helped me relate to my desk, my money, and my life in a way that gave me the power to reduce the stress generated by these things. She has an amazing ability to help people gain clarity, organization, and calmness. I am grateful to have worked with her!" -- Mike Robbins, speaker, coach, and author of Focus on the Good Stuff
“I have reached out to Kathryn Kemp and appreciate the caliber of her experience not only with the [Team Diagnostic™ Assessment] but in the way she listened and answered my questions. She has a warm, refreshing and genuine approach to this work, which helps me a lot.” --Sarah Robinson, A Muse Coach
“Virtual leadership is difficult, and Kathryn did a very good job of keeping the information interesting.” --Senior Executive, Lee Hecht Harrison
“I want to acknowledge the great job that Kathryn did in leading the discussions. In particular, I most appreciated Kathryn's style and approach as she kept the calls moving and on course - great job!” --Cheryl Mann, Goals In Sight Coaching
“I felt tremendous support and concern from Kathryn for me and each member of our cohort.” --Tony Pelusi, Jr., The Pelusi Perspective
“Thanks very much for referring Kathryn Kemp to conduct the team building facilitator role at our marketing meeting. Kathryn came to our meeting and did an excellent job with the team building exercise, leveraging the exercise that we conducted with the leadership team in Atlanta. We focused on the theme of the ‘high performing team’ and got some great ideas from the team.” — Terrie Perella, National AERS Marketing Director, Deloitte Services